Learn how to make jewellery for family and friends or even start your own jewellery making business! Bojangle Beads specialises in top quality beads, findings, supplies and tools from brands you know and trust such as The Beadsmith, Toho, Miyuki, Preciosa and Bead Buddy to name but a few! But big brands doesn't mean big prices; we are one of the most competitively priced online bead stores.
Whether you're an experienced jewellery maker or looking for jewellery making for beginners we're here to provide free jewellery making projects, top quality jewellery supplies at great prices and second-to-none customer service and expert advice. Whether you want to learn to make earrings, bracelets and necklaces or bangles, handbag charms and tiaras (or pretty much anything!) we have the beads you need, the price you want and the service you expect!
Become a Jewellery Maker
Freeview TV channels have opened up a world of opportunity for jewellery makers and beaders alike, and Bojangle Beads is here to help you realise your dream of joining them in bead heaven! So what can we do other than sell you products?
- Jewellery Courses - Come along to one of our Jewellery Courses! Bojangle Beads has THE most comprehensive, varied and competitive jewellery making workshops in the UK. We offer workshops on bead weaving (thats stitched beadwork to you and me, using a needle and thread), wire jewellery, basic jewellery making, memory wire jewellery, cord jewellery, Kumihimo braiding (both using rat tail AND beaded cords!), wedding jewellery, rings, earrings and so much more! Visit our Workshops page to have a browse through what we do, then have a look what we've got scheduled currently. You can even book online!
- Jewellery Kits - We design and make our own range of beading kits for you to follow step-by-step instructions and have all the materials you need to complete a single project without having to splash out on an entire new range of materials straight away. These are also great ideas for gifts!
- Free Jewellery Patterns - We have a free projects and downloads section on our site where you'll find a plethera of free step-by-step projects that are perfect for beginners and when you've run out of inspiration!
- Inspirations Gallery - We've collated a selection of jewellery made by ourselves and our customers to inspire you! Some of them you can learn on a workshop, and some have instructions for you to make the project at home FOR FREE!
- Jewellery Ideas on Pinterest - We have some wonderfully inspirational pin boards on Pinterest that will never fail to get those creative juices flowing...
- Jewellery Newsletter - Sign up to our Newsletter "Bead All About It!" to receive special offers not available anywhere else, Workshop Programmes as they are released, and details of new and coming soon products
- Jewellery Experts - If all else fails, we're always available to talk or walk you through difficult times! If you get stuck on a project or need advice about anything beading or jewellery related, our team of experienced and knowledgeable staff will be delighted to speak to you via email, Facebook, Twitter, Skype... or the good old fashioned ways such as the telephone or face-to-face!